terça-feira, julho 22, 2008

Chupeta / Soother

See just this Post & Comments / 0 Comments so far / Post a Comment /   Home
Up, Down.

Malvados, André Dahmer, Desmemória, Peitos, Chupar
THE YEAR WAS 1986. I WAS WATCHING VITINHO'S SISTER CHANGE CLOTHES WHEN ...
Come here Dedé, I see you ...

I WAS 12 YEARS OLD AND LALI WAS EIGHTEEN

EVEN SO, LALI LET ME SUCK HER TITS. IT WAS MY ONE-WAY TRIP INTO THE WORLD OF MEN ...
If I have to, I will lie for my whole life to get more of this ...


If I put in the keywords I would like to put the blog would probably get a content warning :-) ... maybe I will later on, who really cares? ... but I think there is something 'fundamental' in this - and further, truth be told, I think it works both ways and the other way around as well :-)

Vive la Différence!


(E não é a 'chupeta do capeta' não!)

Dicionário inFormal.

BoqueteSiriricaOf course and as everyone knows the greatest all-round soother known to man is a blow-job, in portuguese, boquete. And for old farts facing the prostate challenge cunnilingus has been known to do the trick sometimes, in portuguese, minete. My favourite though is siririca - female masturbation. Siririca is truly a muchness of a richness of a word: as well as combining hints of rir (laugh), sorrir (smile), and rica (rich) it names the female of the Bem-ti-vi, a common Brasilian bird whose cry, 'bem ti vi', translates as 'glad to see you'. And even, not very far off 'glad to see you come' - since ver (see) and vir (come) have some similar conjugations :-)

A-and there is simply no equivalent at all for any of this in english :-)

Down.