domingo, agosto 05, 2007

who cares?

See just this Post & Comments / 1 Comments so far / Post a Comment /   Home
Up, Down.

MalvadosSHORT FABLE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S GUILT

Look there ... Someone's drowning!
No I don't think so ...
My God! He's drowning!
Do something! My God!
I think he drowned.
Yeah, he drowned.
Poeple dying and nobody does anything!

"Public Water Source", she says; ie: that 'spring water' you are drinking came out of a tap! É água de bico!

But so what, eh?

"... people may talk about the issue, but will likely continue buying ..."
     Dave Kolpak, portfolio manager.

Aquafina labels to spell out source - tap water, Source.

Tags: , , , , , .
Down.
Posted agosto 11, 2007 1:27 PM by Anonymous Anônimo /  

Hey Dad

I found a CAUSE that I think might be an interesting gift to each other this Christmas. Kind of relates to your comic a bit. Operation Smile, look it up, close to our hearts anyway.

Leah