sexta-feira, julho 14, 2006

Zidane-anigans

See just this Post & Comments / 1 Comments so far / Post a Comment /   Home
Next, Back.

Zidane, inane - I wasn't going to post anything here on this silliness. Zinedine Yazid Zidane (with audio) is no sportsman. He is a lout and a multi-millionaire and the rules are different. He cannot even figgure out how to apologize gracefully. Anyway; who really cares?

But the following column changed my mind: Globe: Ian Brown, Quite a smart Zidane theory - for a snail-sucking gasbag, (Archive). Funny!? Made me laugh, check it out.

Spiegel, July 11, Materazzi Admits Insulting Zidane, discussion.
Spiegel, July 13, Zidane's Mom: 'I Want Materazzi's Balls on a Platter', discussion.

Click to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para Aumentar

Another one by Ian Brown that caught my eye a while ago is posted here as well: Robbie Burns' Day.

Tags: , , , , , .
Posted julho 20, 2006 8:43 AM by Blogger Sun Wu Kung /  

Have you seen the video of all the GIF files made of the headbutt? I have it up on my blog if you're up for a laugh.

It is truly a weird moment in sport's history, and one that has caught the imagination, it seems.