terça-feira, março 13, 2007

Tirinhas

See just this Post & Comments / 0 Comments so far / Post a Comment /   Home
Next, Back, Thread Ahead: None, Thread Back: None.

Joan ArmatradingJoan Armatrading

Some days the bear will eat you.
Some days you'll eat the bear.

     Joan Armatrading, 1981.


Os Malvados / André Dahmer

Pequeno Mundo Blogueiro / Little Blogger World
YOU NEVER IMAGINED THIS SERIES, BUT YOU WERE HOPING FOR IT.

Pequeno Mundo Blogueiro

ONE DAY THE RETARDS WON THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH ON THE INTERNET.
I'm a genius, I made a blog all by myself.
THESE RETARDS TRIED TO INFLUENCE OTHER RETARDS.
I write about things I don't understand for people incapable of learning.
AND IT WAS THE GREAT VOLUME OF RETARDED INFORMATION THAT MADE BLOGGERS INTO OPINION MAKERS.
Can I leave the address of the blog Fausto?
Look at that! A triumph of Brazilian communication!

"Escola da Vida é o nome carinhoso dado ao desorganizado índice de tirinhas dos www.malvados.com.br, o site mais difícil de navegar no planeta. Quando você escreve ao autor reclamando que não consegue achar uma ou outra tirinha específica, tenha uma certeza: ele também não." "'School of Life' is the cute name given to the disorganized index at www.malvados.com.br, the most difficult site to find your way about in on the planet. When you write to the author complaining that you can't find a specific cartoon you can be certain that he can't find it either."

O Reino Encantado de Dom Ináfio da Filva / Ota

www.ota.com.br.

Dom Ináfio

Inafio, you are not paying me the least attention.
Mariva, don't bother me, I am busy!
You know I have to read these self-help books so I can become a better person.
How to be kind to women.

O Pato / Ciça - Cecília Vicente de Azevedo Alves Pinto

Ciça Pato

According to authorized sources ...
... things will get worse ...
Good Night.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , .
Post Back, Thread Back.