domingo, fevereiro 18, 2007

Lunar New Year / Year of the Pig

See just this Post & Comments / 0 Comments so far / Post a Comment /   Home
Next, Back, Thread Ahead: None, Thread Back: None.



Hot cross buns!
Hot cross buns!
One a penny, two a penny,
Hot cross buns!

If you have no daughters,
Give them to your sons!
One a penny, two a penny,
Hot cross buns!


StarDate Moon Calendar.

OK, I had some thoughts, they are sorta here now ... but not really ... So it goes ... "The world is too much with us late and soon, getting and spending we lay waste our powers ..." and all that. Not to mention that the technology really sucks.

I worked on a pig farm once, for a few months as a carpenter building some barns. The piglets got out one day and I can attest to their intelligence - it was a struggle for two of us to get them all back in again.

Pigs are quite positive in the Chinese pantheon looks like (according to Wikipedia); children born in this year are supposed to be lucky.

I am a Fire Dog, my children are Ox, Horse, Rooster & Dog. I see no immediate symmetries with anything that makes sense to me - but this is not surprising since I know next-to-nothing about it.

I wonder how it will all turn out?

Tags: , .
Post Back, Thread Back.