quinta-feira, abril 12, 2007

so it goes ...

See just this Post & Comments / 0 Comments so far / Post a Comment /   Home
Next, Back, Thread Ahead: None, Thread Back: None.

Kurt VonnegutAnother curly-haired one gone. So it goes ...

"When Hemingway killed himself he put a period at the end of his life; old age is more like a semicolon." (He said, with a wheezy laugh worthy of a long-term chain smoker. - Hillel Italie)

"My father, like Hemingway, was a gun nut and was very unhappy late in life. But he was proud of not committing suicide. And I'll do the same, so as not to set a bad example for my children."


11/04/07, Marcos Sá Corrêa, Para se ler à luz do etanol.

“inegável beleza”

“cobiça insaciável”


Marcos Sá CorrêaMarcos Sá CorrêaMarcos Sá Corrêa

Sorta looks like him in the back corner of the middle picture eh? maybe?

I had a surprise last night at the 90th birthday party for Jose Datrino. When I went to thank the host for a wonderful party he looked at me as if to say, 'and who are you?', and then I left.

BBC: Deaths in Uganda forest protest, Sugar Corporation of Uganda Limited (Scoul).

Tags: , , , , , , , .
Post Back, Thread Back.