sábado, setembro 23, 2006

What to do?

See just this Post & Comments / 2 Comments so far / Post a Comment /   Home
Next, Back, Thread Ahead: On the Avenue.

Looking from Signal Hill towards Cape Spear, 4 miles away, all you can see is a few hopeful sun splashes and Black Head looming; and looking back, feminine folds in this brutal and beautiful landscape.
Click to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para Aumentar

"Up until a few years ago, I still thought that there might be some hope for the human race, the human species. And I was willing to go on being a preacher and flailing away at the injustices of life, but somewhere, quite recently, it dawned on me that I was wasting my time, and I didn't have a lot of time left to waste. And what do I want to do?"

"Basically, we are turning ourselves into total aliens in the womb that gave us life."

"I hit warm water. Immediately, I felt better and I was full of energy and I could swim like bloody mad. I could cross an ocean."
        Farley Mowat, in The unrepentant misanthrope.


He is a fair bit older than me, has played enough monopoly to have two houses to live in, and keeps a wife and a dog for that matter; so when he says "What to do?" It is a bit different, different ring to it, but there is guidance there. Out of the cold and into the warm; good strategy for swimming ...

Eventually the universe does seem to get too personal ... We Await Silent Trystero's Empire.

Click to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarYou can have the hand-drawn mute, or the fancy computer-graphics one from Wikipedia. Tristero, Trystero, whatever ... a pun on 'the last post' (not). A pun on boobage? Don't know any.

Click to Enlarge / Click para AumentarBut I did so have to laugh when these two showed up together in the same edition: 22/09/06, Rick Salutin, A priest, a rabbi and an imam ..., (Archive) and the cartoon to the left.

I gotta finish packing up soon ... one more Tim's ... oops! got a reprieve! do it tomorrow then ...

So I had time to take the Globe up Signal Hill for possibly the second-last time. There I found Rex Murphy in full flight (the erudite awk?), what a pleasure! On the subject of the Pope's misinterpreted statement: 22/09/06, Rex Murphy, Tolerance must flow two ways, (Archive), and even a Globe Forum yet! A-and a review of Adrienne Clarkson's silly book, Heart matters, that properly squewers it like a bug on the windscreen: 23/09/06, Rex Murphy, Adrienne Clarkson: the personal and the political, (Archive).

My weekend horoscope: "... and if friends and family are not providing the support you need and deserve you have every right to be annoyed. It's been building up inside you for long enough: it's time to let others know how you feel."   That's pretty funny, had ta laff an that makes me feel better; though I have already decided to just say nothing and leave.

Here is Tatiane again: (previously in Handbasket)
Click to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para AumentarClick to Enlarge / Click para Aumentar
Some pictures of her when she was starting out. She turns out to be Tatiane de Moraes Ramos, a Brasileira from São Paulo, the gritty side apparently - I should have guessed. In these earlier pictures she does not look so happy, no - more like grim. Some links describing her progress: by McLion, ArtModels in Belgium, Med-Models.com, Starlight Models in Spain (?), Fauland Photography, and wound up at Hegre as 'Wonder Girl' looks like, with at least one spinoff, KindGirls.com. I first saw her at Black Beauties. Surely with such a range of expression she could find better movies to star in than a 'masterpiece' such as Taboo? It's a start I guess; what do I know? MetArt Spread, MetArt Activa, & finally, The Beginning.

More: Fayelog - Tatiane, & (aka) Darla Teen Model.

Ok, back to business: (as things have occurred to me today)
     - learn Arabic
     - practice Tai Chi
     - study Buddhism
     - study Systems/Database development
     - go swimming every day, sauna
     - quit smoking, lose some weight
     - read the history of Tibet
     - find a Português tutor
     - figgure out how to truly forgive

     - eat some Ginkgo Biloba and stop making lists!

I will get one last shot of Cape Spear from Signal Hill tomorrow - forgot my camera today; sitting up there; thinking about Sleeping Beauty / Briar Rose - the 13th Good Fairy who was left out and then turned into a Witch instead; thinking about unworthiness and the counterforces of authentic trust, utility, praise, and concern - why should I have to qualify them with 'authentic' eh? well, because they exist in genteel bogus bourgeois forms too which are of no use or ornament.

When it comes to self-loathing, Newfoundlanders are past masters. Neat that the leftie ranter in The (Newfoundland) Independent picked on that very issue today: 24/09/06, Ivan Morgan, Rant & Reason, The flaw in our collective psyche, but you will have to use the (Archive) since they keep it locked up unless you pay; and even when you do pay you get that cumbersome and inconvenient Adobe/pdf nonsense.

Off the rails eh? Damn near ...

Tags: , , , , .
Posted novembro 19, 2006 7:31 AM by Anonymous Anônimo /  

Hy dear,
I saw you like Tatiane, so am I !
see my treat: http://peachyforum.com/forums/thread/213229.aspx

regards rotsch

Posted janeiro 28, 2010 7:48 AM by Anonymous Anônimo /  

About tatiane, she is now a hooker in Holland and a webcam girl.
Just look for eroticsara in google and it will bring you to the site.